How to Choose Your First Sex Toy
Which Areas Do You Want to Focus on?
The endless amount of options for toys today can be intimidating at first. But it provides you with the opportunity to choose a toy that targets the areas and types of stimulation that gives you the greatest experience.
Everyone is different and enjoys different forms of pleasure. If you’re not sure sure about where you’d like to focus your pleasure, buying a sex toy for the first time is exciting. Exploring your body with and learning what types of stimulation you like on your body is an unique and transformative experience. There are many types of sex toys to try including:
- Internal/insertable toys like dildos which stimulate vaginal intercourse.
- External toys like the Zumio and fingertip vibrators that stimulate the clitoris, vulva, and areas outside of the vagina.
- Suction vibrators which provide deliver a sucking sensation to the clitoris that mimics the feeling of oral sex.
- Toys designed for anal play like butt plugs and anal beads are for stimulating the prostate.
- Classic wand toys like the Magic Wand which deliver intense vibrations
- Rabbit vibrators which offer both an internal and external stimulation for women wanting both G-spot and clitoral stimulation.
- Couples’ toys like strap-ons and cock rings which are designed for partner play and for pleasuring both partners at once. Some toys like the Zumio can be used for either solo masturbation and/or couples play.
Sex Toy Design Features to ConsiderThere are additional sex toy design features to consider when choosing your first sex toy, and with the wide range of options on the market, you’ll want to read reviews and contemplate what’s important for you and the pleasure you’re looking for. As a first-time toy buyer, you may want a toy with a lower vibration intensity or a toy that offers different speed levels.
Body-Safe Sex Toy MaterialsRegardless of which toy you choose and which features you’d like to try, be sure to choose a sex toy that is made of body-safe materials. Materials like glass, metal, and medical-grade silicone are regarded as the safest sex toy materials on the market. These materials are non-porous and easy to clean.
Source: Patheos Toxic Toys
Reasons to Try the Zumio for Your First Sex ToyIt’s no surprise that the Zumio was designed by a woman for women. The long stem makes it easy to use during solo play and/or partner play for clitoral stimulation.