Here’s your chance to win 1 of 10 Zumio’s
That’s right, here’s your chance to win a free Zumio. All you have to do is watch the new Zumio video and drop your email at the end. Enter before February 1, 2018. 10 lucky winners will be chosen in the new year!
Zumio “Valentine’s Day Giveaway” Contest Official Contest Rules (The " Rules")The Zumio “Valentine’s Day 2018 Giveaway” Contest (the “Contest”) is administered by Zumio, Inc. (the “Sponsor”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in this Contest, each contestant agrees to be legally bound by the Official Contest Rules. #1- Contest Period The contest starts on Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 3:00pm EST and ends on Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 11:59pm EST. Entries received after 11:59pm on February 1, 2018, will not be eligible to win. #2- Eligibility The Contest is open to anyone who is at least the age of majority in their Country of residence as of the first day of the above-noted Contest Period. Contest winner forfeits all rights to the prize if contest winner does not respond to email notifying them as the winner within 3 business days. This contest is not open to individuals associated with the Contest, including the Sponsor’s employees, directors, agents, representatives, promotional and marketing agencies, and any member of the immediate families of any of the foregoing and other individuals with whom any of the foregoing individuals reside. #3- How to Enter No purchase necessary. To enter, eligible participants must watch the Zumio contest video and enter their email address at the end of the video in the allotted field. There is a limit of one (1) entry per individual. Incomplete, illegible or irregular email address will not qualify as a valid Contest Entry. #4- Prize Ten (10) prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of one (1) Zumio. The approximate Contest Prize Value is $140 USD. Prize only includes 1 Zumio and shipping of the Zumio to the winner. Additional purchases are at the winner’s expense. The Sponsor will not be responsible or liable for any possible damages or injuries that may occur as a result of the use of the Prize. There are absolutely no prize substitutions or exchanges. #5- Draw & Winner Selection Process One (1) Contest Draw will be held on Friday, February 2, 2018, in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Ten (10) winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Contest Entries if a) it was received during the Contest Period, and b) provides a valid email address. All decisions regarding the Contest are final in all respects. The Sponsor will contact the winners using the email address provided at the time of entry. In order to be confirmed as a winner in this contest, a selected entrant must have: a) complied with and remain in compliance with these Contest Rules; b) correctly answer without assistance of any kind, a mathematical, skill-testing question and c) sign the Declaration and Release Form. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the age of any selected participant eligible to win the prize. If a selected participant cannot be contacted (i.e. does not respond to the e-mail declaring them a winner within 3 business days and/or does not confirm age, then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to randomly select an alternate participant from among the remaining eligible entries (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new selected participant). Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsor during the Contest Period in accordance with these Rules. #6- General Terms & Conditions By entering the Contest, you hereby agree and are bound by these General Rules and Regulations, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants.
- This Contest is governed by the laws of Canada. All federal and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- All decisions by the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding. All entrants agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of the Sponsor. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Rules or any decision rendered by the Sponsor, the decision or interpretation of the Sponsor shall prevail.
- By entering the Contest, an entrant consents to the use by the Sponsor of the personal information submitted with such entry both for the purpose of administering the Contest and for marketing purposes after the contest has concluded. Individuals may subsequently withdraw their consent to receive marketing materials at any time without affecting their odds of winning the contest.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entry and/or withdraw, suspend, amend or terminate this Contest in whole or in part (or to amend these Rules) in any way at any time without prior notice (but subject to applicable law), in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion determines, interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules, or in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind, or for any other reason.
- The Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any contestant or entry with these Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules.
- The Sponsor does not assume responsibility of any nature whatsoever where the inability to hold the Contest results from any event beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including without limitation, any Act of God, any strike, lock-out or other labour conflict, war, act of terror, unavailability of any Website, or should a virus, worm, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupt the security, data integrity, or proper administration of the Contest.
- Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, to interfere with the Contest or these Rules, to deliberately damage or to undermine the administration, security, or legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the person will be automatically disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from future Sponsor contests.
- The Sponsor and none of its associates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and other representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”) are responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury up to and including death, property loss or other damage to any entrant or winner arising from or in connection with the acceptance, redemption or use/misuse of a Prize or participation in this Contest. The Prize winner(s) assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of the Prize. By entering the Contest, each entrant automatically releases each of the Releasees and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest from any and all liability arising in any manner out of the Contest, including without limitation, the selection of any Prize winners, the administration of the Contest, and acceptance of the Prize.
- The Releasees shall not be responsible for entries not received or not considered eligible due to incomplete, inaccurate, unclear or indecipherable information, failed or interrupted network connections or other mechanical or technical problems, however caused. The Releasees shall have no liability for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected Contest entries, or for any failure, interruption, delay, traffic congestion, error or omission of the Contest website, Sponsor websites or any other website(s) used during or for the purpose of participating in the Contest (the "Website(s)") or features on the Websites during the Contest, for any problems related to the Websites or the Contest website, including mechanical or technical malfunction of, or damage to, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, for failure of any email or Contest entry to be received by Sponsor for any reason, for damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or other electronic device(s), or for breaches of privacy for any reason beyond the control of the Releasees, including interference by third party computer "hackers" and any combination of the above.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to verify or require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor or a Contest Group Entity) from any contestant in this Contest Contestants whose entries cannot be verified to the satisfaction of Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion may be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to win any prize.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except in Sponsor or any prize supplier’s sole and absolute discretion); (ii) the costs of everything not specifically stated as included in the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner; (iii) if the winner does not utilize any part(s) of his/her prize, then any such part(s) not utilized will be forfeited in their entirety and nothing will be substituted in their place; (iv) Sponsor and each prize supplier reserves the right at any time to: (a) place reasonable restrictions on the availability or use of the prizes or any component thereof; and (b) substitute a prize or a component thereof for any reason with a prize or a prize component of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, but solely at the Sponsor or any prize supplier’s sole discretion, a cash award; (v) by accepting a prize, the winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Releasees if the prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
- By entering the Contest, the Contest winner consents the Licensees to use, reproduce and/or publish in any related publicity his/her name, photograph, image, video, likeness, biographical information, any statements made regarding a prize, place of residence, and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity and in any manner and in any medium (including the Internet and Social Media), without any compensation or further attribution or notification, except where prohibited by law. Anything created by the Licensees which is derived from the contestant’s Content, voice, photograph, image, likeness or any statements the contestant makes regarding a prize, is owned by the Sponsor and its affiliates, as applicable. Furthermore, the Contest winner hereby release and discharge the Releasees from and against any and all claims (whether known or unknown, in law or in equity) that he/she or any of his/her heirs, executors, administrators, successors, or assigns may have or that may later accrue against any of the Releasees for any damage, loss, liability, costs, legal fees, expenses or injury based on publicity rights, defamation, libel, slander, portrayal in a false light, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action arising out of or relating directly or indirectly in any way to the entry, or use of his/her Content.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of email address submitted. A contestant will be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry and if applicable, that he/she has all necessary consents, permissions and/or licenses as required by these Rules.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any Social Media website. Each contestant acknowledges that he/she provides his/her information to the Sponsor and not to any Third Parties. The information a contestant provides to Sponsor will only be used for the administration of this Contest. Facebook, Twitter, any Social Media website or Third Parties are completely released of all liability by each contestant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor.